tattoos

Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Graduate

Graduation was amazing! Jackson has become such a little boy right be fore my eyes! I swore I would not cry but I was unable to keep that promise. The reason being the song that 2 ladies sang was incredible and the words touched me. I don't think there was a female dry eye in the house!
Jackson with his graduation cap
After Graduate with his teachers!!

Dan was sad that he was not able to be there but there was a meeting at work that he needed to be at, Luckily he was able to cover the picnic I had to miss the day before. Sadly though I was once again disappointed by my mom I had emailed her earlier in the week, the week prior I think to tell her about Jackson's graduation and invited her to come and then to have lunch with us afterward. I had heard from her so I dropped a quick email to her between meeting at work totally expecting to hear that yes she would be there only to be greeted by this response in my in box.

"No I am going to pass, have something else planned, sorry."

I am not going to lie I was pissed what is so damn important that you a retired person can't take 2 hours to see your grandchild? It's not like I dropped it on her last minute. Luckily I hadn't told Jackson at Gran coming so he wasn't looking for her. I really just don't get her! I didn't make a big deal or even respond but part of me feels I should let it go but the other part of me doesn't have the energy or desire to engage in an argument with her about it either.

Anyway sorry for the bitch but it was something related to the day I had to get off my chest.

Hope you all are enjoying the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger