tattoos

Monday, June 16, 2008

Where did my weekend go???

Here it is Monday again! I swear I feel like the last 4 to 5 weeks have been one continuous work week as we have had something going on every single weekend and of course this weekend was no exception.

My sister in law (SIL) arrived Friday night with her kids we had dinner and few drinks, while the kids had a blast playing and we let them even though we knew it was getting late. The girls passed out but the boys kept going before we knew it, it was 1am and they were in need of sleep as were we. The morning came around way to soon. We all finally got our acts together and headed out about noon to the Alexandria Red Cross Waterfront Festival. The kids had a blast and they were pretty tuckered out after a day of rides and sun by 4:30 we were all sound to sleep. Dan ordered pizza which we gobbled down then all headed right back to bed. Exciting bunch huh???

Sunday was pool day. The kids loved it and I must say I did too. I love sitting in the sun and relaxing. We headed over for a neighbors house for a "combined dinner" one of our neighborhood specialties! By 9pm we were all tired and ready for bed. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to my SIL because when I put my youngest to bed she was already in bed with her youngest and I didn't want to wake her. This morning I had to leave at my normal 7 am time, of course no one was up, but I will see her in 2 weeks at a family wedding.

Here are a few shots of the kids having fun, hope you had a good weekend tell me all about it!
Click to play Cousins
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


My google reader is about to explode and I am not sure my wee brain can handle trying to read all of the posts so I will do the shameful act of marking all as read and start anew I hope you all understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger