tattoos

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday Toot

Well I had hoped to have photos to share of this toot but my work and home computers are having a spat and don't seem to want to chat with each other so I can retrieve the pictures. So you will have to take my word for the work I have done at least till I can get the pictures posted.

This past weekend I finished putting my deck together for the Spring/Summer. I love to sit out there with a cup of coffee or better yet a nice glass of wine. So I hosed the deck off to get rid of the pollen which is an on going battle at least for the next couple of weeks, then I proceeded to plant flowers in all my flower pots and also planted some shrubs which will take 10 years to grow and provide us the privacy we want for our hot tub, but at least they are in. Last year I planted some wisteria which has exploded this year giving me the lush fence coverage I was hoping for. It doesn't sound like a lot of work but it was. So I am tooting my horn for all my hard work this weekend.

What's your Tuesday Toot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger