tattoos

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Nothing of real value..... simply a rant indulge me

OK I have to say I do follow my site meter pretty religiously, I can see who is coming and going, what they are viewing, where they are out clicking, the time they spent, oh and let's not forget the keyword search always a fav! Technology is wonderful isn't it?

I have people from all of the world who stop by yet never comment, now I understand the random person from India who stumbles into my blog world never to be heard from or seen again, but what is with the people who come around a lot and BTW read a lot but never comment, do they not think I know they are here? I could easily send them an email asking them why they visited at x date and x time. If you are going to take the time to come back time and time again please for God's sake leave a comment!!

I know I have posted about this in the past and that post was really just me being curious if others had the same issues which you did, but now I am starting to see readership pick up... BTW thank you for that and the folks that come and lurk and don't comment at all ARE FREAKING ME OUT! I can see you and don't think I won't start naming names and IP address because I will! If you are a lurker go away!!!!! Because I will sick my bloggy firend on you :)~ Regular readers you have my back right?

*** Just an update my spring cleaning is coming along wonderfully, I am not sure that it will be blog worthy but it has made me one happy camper. I know I am strange. what sane woman gets giddy about organizing and cleaning??? See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger