tattoos

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So not exactly the way I planned it......

Ok so my shopping therapy did not get off to a great start last night, I left my office primed and ready got into my car….and it wouldn’t start! No worries …since the car was in the building garage I decided to take the Metro home, or at least close to home I had to take a cab from the metro. I got home kissed the kids, thanked the sitter and still had about an hour to get my "me time" or as some may call it my fix. Go ahead you can call me selfish, I do!

First I headed to DSW where I found a cute pair of brown heels they have sort of a metallic look in addition to the patent leather look. I also found some cute flip-flops for the summer. Since I still had a little time to spare I did a little clothes shopping too at a nearby store. I was n need of a new business suit but I hate getting the same old gray’s blues, blacks and browns. Lucky me, I found a brown and pink suit that I think is pretty cool a bit sassy if you ask me (goes with my new shoes too). Then I took a gander at the dresses, I couldn’t help myself I had to get this little black and green number.


I made it to my meeting just in time and also made it home in time to put the kiddos to bed. I am so beat! Tomorrow should be interesting, I will drive our other car to work call AAA and hope they can pull the other one out with relative ease… who am I kidding it is going to be a circus, but I have cute shoes!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger