tattoos

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

I am having kind of a blah day, I have so much to do in the next few days and then next week isn't much better.

Tonight I have a company dinner that is a requirement of ALL senior management, don't they know I have a life outside of here? I won't get home till well after 9. Tomorrow I have my usual day topped off by book club at the Flaky friends house that is if she knows we are coming. I haven't finished the book and don't plan to because I think it is terrible the book is Love in the time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, if you have read it please email me with the cliff notes! :)

Saturday I have Kumons and Karate with the kids and a hair appointment because I desperately need to be cut and colored. Sunday I drop my husband off at the airport for a week in Belgium He claims it is work I am not so sure it isn't a bit of a boondoggle.

Then next week I have a board meeting (not looking forward to it since the last one was a bit heated) another company dinner then Easter is here! Where is the time going.

So as you can tell from this post I have nothing interesting or funny to blog about today sorry some days I draw a big blank!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger