tattoos

Monday, March 28, 2011

B is for Back Pain

I think I threw out my back reading this weekend.   On Saturday I read my kindle while running on the treadmill and then I sat in a strange position while reading a book I had assigned to one of my classes this week.  When I went to bed on Saturday, my lower back was feeling a bit sore, and by the time I woke up yesterday morning it was all out of whack.  It's gotten a bit better today, but I'm still feeling less than great.  Just sitting, standing, lying down, or walking is uncomfortable, but transitioning in between those states of being is pretty painful.  So please forgive me for grimacing more than smiling in my outfit photos.
 Dress - Hazel (Second hand via Ebay and remixed), Cardigan - Target (remixed), Boots - John Fluevog Bondgirls (remixed), Necklace - Wendy Brandes (remixed), Belt - De Lonti (remixed), Watch - New York & Co. (remixed)
I needed to go to campus for office hours, though.  So I opted for a soft cotton dress and cardigan and my stable comfy Bondgirls.  I'm hoping that another day off from running and the application of ice packs and a heating pad will get rid of this pain and discomfort.  If not, I guess I'll have to go to the doctor.  The timing sucks, as this week is especially hectic with extra meetings and trying to organize a conference panel and write a paper abstract in addition to the normal, weekly obligations.  

What do you tend to wear when you're feeling sore or in physical pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger