tattoos

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Zits, hump day and stuff!

So I am on day 3 of being back to work and the euphoria of coming back (yes I like to work or at least I thought I did) has worn off. I am beat!!!! I swear last night on my way home I thought I would fall asleep in traffic. I guess I took my daily 3pm catnap while I was off a little to far because now my body is screaming at me that it needs sleep. Hopefully I adjust soon because I don’t’ think I will look good going to meeting at work with toothpicks holding my eyes open.

This morning I look in the mirror only to find a gianormous zit on my face. I felt this bad boy coming on the day before yesterday but I thought for sure it would amount to nothing. I mean I am 36 freaking years old, my time for zits is long gone!!! Well the zit goddess had other plans and she bestowed upon me a big one. I mean look at the size of this thing. Yes, I really did take a picture of my face as I was rushing out the door this morning. I am so embarrassed but I cannot hold my hand up to it to cover it during meetings because then I will rub off all the makeup I have on it to make it look not so gross. I am sure people are going by me saying nice haircut and in their mind thinking “what a huge zit” can you tell I am traumatized by this? Guess a little too vain on my part huh?

Kids are back in school and happy, now if we can just get hubby off to his new job we will be al set. Although I must say, it has been nice having him make dinner and help with the kids after a hard day at work for me. However, he has been off since the 19th of November and I am afraid that he may have forgotten that most of the world does not rise at 9am of later. If only I could earn enough to make him the househusband, maybe one day.

OK I am off to obsess about my zit some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger