tattoos

Friday, January 23, 2009

Ready to go home

I have been out of town on business the last 3 days and I am so ready to go home and play with the the kids!!! I did however figure out that I must have this bed that slept in at the Hilton. I swear to you I will be on a mission when I get home to find this bed the linens as well as the pillows. I have woken up refreshed every morning!

While I have been on the road I have had 15-17 hour days and I am starting to realize I am not as young as I used to be, Also for anyone who thinks business travel is glamous think again! I remember back in my 20's I used to have this idea that business travel was like jet setting and boy has that philosophy changed!!!

I did get some great face time with the president of our company and I was able to score some one on one time with him which I think was very very beneficial we shall see though.

I have some news to announce but I will hold off till Monday when everyone is back from their weekends. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and be sure to check back Monday Morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger