tattoos

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Retail Therapy here I come!


Hi, have you been wondering where I am...what no you haven't well I am hurt!!!!!


I did write a post this week about my awesome Favortie things box that arrived but I started the post back in late Sept. in anticipation and when I went back to finish it I didn't realize that when I posted it that it would post on the date I started the draft so here it is.


Today I am headed to Williamsburg, VA for some much needed retail therapy, I will be gone all day, hopefully I will come back with lots of treasures to share or at the very least a story about my mom since I will spend a whopping 4 hours in the car with her; surely there is a blog story or 2 there!


I'll be back!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger