tattoos

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I am starting to get nervous........



Why you might ask? well I took on this challenge to run in my first 10k and I have been pretty good about training but I am worried that I will turn in a horrible time and the people who have been cheering me on will be disappointed. Sunday is the Marine Corp 10K which will be run the same time as the Marine Corp marathon. Truth be told I feel a bit whimpy for not trying to do the marathon too.

I will run one more time before Sunday's race hopefully I can get the run in on Wednesday before I take off on business travel.

Saturday I have decided to kick my husband out of the house to go play cards so I can get a good nights sleep and try to relax. The sitter is coming over at 6: 30am on Sunday so hubs can drive me down to the Pentagon parkign lot and hold my hand till race time. My dear friend Magin will hopefully make it and be able to take some great pictures of the day so I can remember my first 10K ever.

I am sure I will post more as the day gets closer sorry for droning on but for those of you who really know me, you know I hate to do anything half assed I am all about giving anything I do a 150% which I have found can be a bit draining sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger