tattoos

Thursday, April 30, 2009

A day for me….

So this past week I have been at a work conference and much to my surprise we were given an afternoon and evening off. What is a girl to do? Normally I would use the time to catch up on all my emails and work related stuff instead I took the company up on their offer to pay for a day at the spa. So I, being 5 and ½ months pregnant, had a Prego massage and a facial. It was sheer heaven! I was pampered for nearly 2 and a half hours. After which I went to the pool for some much needed sun on my lily white body. I am sure that someone poolside thought for a moment they were in Fl at Seas world and not at the Bellagio due to the Shamu sighting on the poolside deck!

I realized as I took a few hours for me how much I missed my me time. Sure my me time use to be running but since being pregnant I have not been able to have that. So it was nice to take care of me for a change. I swear this place was like right out of a movie set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger