tattoos

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Clothes

So I have this calendar that gives me daily antidotes to live by some silly, some serious, some that I would just never do..... but today's struck me because it was really relevant to me yesterday.. sorta! Today's words of wisdom were "get rid of clothes that itch" While I am the first to admit I hate an itchy sweater I usually find that I won't buy clothes that itch because I know I won't wear them much, but then there is the occasional shirt or skirt that I buy without trying on that inevitably ends up being to tight or a hair uncomfortable etc. Then I got to thinking about my outfit yesterday while the fabric was not itchy it was too tight. Yet I hold on to these too tight (in the waist) pants because I spent good money on them .... 2 children ago.... so I got to thinking that the words of wisdom for today should not just be to get rid of the itchy clothes but also the clothes that are just a hair to tight. You know the ones that by the time you get home at the end of the day you are running past the kids saying just give mommy a minute I HAVE to change my clothes!

Take care be well and I will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger