tattoos

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Army Ten Miller……has put me back on track……

And its a good thing seeing how I have a very busy Fall race
season! Memorial day weekend I had hernia surgery and it knocked me on my butt.
I really thought I would have surgery on Thursday and be out for a run on Sunday….
boy did I oversimplify that!
It took me a good 2 weeks to get to a place where I felt I could
run without feeling as though my guts were going to fall out.

Now I am back in the groove thanks to the package I received
yesterday! Behold, my Army Ten Miler in training shirt.


I have always wanted to do the Army Ten Miler, first because I have a huge respect for
our military men  and women. Second, I am married to an Army Man and third, to prove I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger