tattoos

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Overwhelmed by the Move

Dearest Readers,

My life is in half-packed boxes, on the floor, in piles, in total chaos.  I have more honeymoon outfits to show you and some other outfits too (I bought harem pants!), but I just don't have the energy to sort through photos or write about them right now, and I won't have time for the next few days.  In a week I'll be hundreds of miles away unpacking these boxes.  Unpacking is always easier for me.  Much, much easier.  Even though it makes me sad that I won't have my friends, especially AUH, thechemist-coture, and Herr Doktor, to help me unload and drink wine with me on the other side, I'm looking forward to getting there.  I just hate this liminal space - the house is not liveable here and I'm not there yet.

I'm extending the CFP for the Bad Ass Boots Conference to August 6.  I'll do a round up on August 9.  I'll be back on the blog before then.

Besitos,
LHdM

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger