tattoos

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Campus Casual

I have to admit that I don't really like to go into campus on the days that I'm not teaching.  There are too many distractions.  The biggest one of these is that there are too many colleagues to run into and chat with.  In other words, I spend more time than I should socializing and don't get work done on campus.  At least I have difficulty getting my own work done on campus....

I am not teaching this term at R1 Institution, but I'm serving as a research assistant, which brings me into campus once or twice a week.  Today I had to make the trip into my department to take care of some research tasks and to fill out some forms related to defending my dissertation and graduating.  I also needed to pick up a few books from the library.  Knowing today would be another long one, I decided to go for casual and comfy when I was getting dressed this morning.1

 1. Shirt - H&M
Cardi - New York & Co. (remixed)
Jeans - Express (remixed)
Flats - Me Too (remixed)
Necklacy - Etsy (remixed)
Ring - Boutique in Salamanca (remixed)


(I really need to throw these flats out.  They are so beat up, but I just can't help my hoarding....)

Now that I'm home again, I can start getting some work done....  Where do you like to do your work or your studying?  At home?  In the office?  In local coffee shops?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger